I was just about to make some cookies when this just came to my mind. I made sure I had everything and then started mixing! They are DELICIOUS!!
This is a rather small recipe for me, usually I make larger batches, but I stuck with this just in case it didn't turn out. The balls you see on the plate are all that came from this recipe.
Let's get to the good stuff!!!
- 1/2 cup almond butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup (a little less) Agave
- 1/2 cup Arbonne Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 scoop Arbonne Fiber Boost
- 1 cup brown rice crispies
- 1/4 cup coconut + another 1/2 cup for rolling
Toss everything in a bowl (except the 1/2 cup coconut) and mix it up! Scoop little balls and roll them in the coconut. THAT'S IT!!! I had these ready in about 5 minutes :)
I hope you enjoy them! I am excited to serve them at my next party! If you have any questions or feedback I would love to hear it!
Take care of yourself!