HI Folks! I am hear to talk to you about the SUMMER!!! Yay! Fun in the SUN! Go to the beach, lounge around, swim, read a good book, relax! But - you also have to take good care of yourself! So, these are my beach essentials! Most are from Arbonne of course, but one is not - and that is a good Turkish Towel! They come in every color you can imagine, they fold up to a tiny little thing, they are super absorbent, and they dry super quick! When you are hauling 4 people and all the gear that goes along with it - trust me, you will be happy you don't have one enormous bag just full of towels!
Now, on to my other Summer Essentials! I use these products EVERY DAY in the summer. I have 2 kids in camp, and their camp consists of playing in the woods and being outside all day. That means in my crazy Mom head - Bugs, and Sunburn! Here we go!
Don't forget - All of these products are PURE. SAFE. BENEFICIAL! No chemicals on my babies!!!
- Kids Sunblock - Love it! I put it on their face and body. It goes on white, because it is made from Zinc - not chemicals, but if you rub it in well they will not look like Casper as they run off to go play all day!
- Bug Spray - This is actually a body spray that smells amazing, designed to wake you up a bit, but the flip side, is that bugs don't like it...Awesome! This even kept the flies away on the beach!!
- Lip Balm (not pictured) - Must protect the lips as well! SPF 15 and has a nice coconut smell.
- Water - Of course you can use any water bottle, but this one is 32oz, and I love it! People ask me where I got it all the time :)
- Adult Sunblock - SPF 30, it comes out smoother than I thought it would and it has good coverage, and of course it is good for you! It is water-resistant, non-greasy and moisturizing at the same time! I use the RE9 day cream on my face, but there is also a separate face cream just for sun.
- Sun Burn (not pictured) - Oh NO!!! You missed a spot and now you have a sunburn...It happens to us all! Apply the Gelee to the sunburn and it will cool you down and heal you super fast!
The kids have yet to come home with a sunburn or a bug bite (except for the one day we forgot the bug spray - oops!!).
If you have any questions about any of these products please let me know!
Enjoy what's left of the summer!!!