Saturday, May 30, 2015

Let's Get Started!!!

So, recently I started a business in Jersey City, NJ and I am so excited to share it here!  First I will tell you a little bit about me, then I will tell you a little about how I got started.

ME:
I'm a Mid-West girl who grew up in St. Louis, Mo.  I had visited New York City a few times growing up and knew I had to live there.  It was in my gut!  That is how I do most things in life...My gut tells me to!  1999, I moved to Hoboken, NJ and never looked back!  I have lived here since, met my husband at work (we worked together for 13 years!) and now we have 2 amazing kiddos!  We moved to Jersey City, NJ in 2006.  I am a .net programmer/SQL DBA by day, but something has been nagging me for a long time...I needed to do something more.  I needed to help others somehow, or at least feel like I had a purpose beyond running queries.  Don't get me wrong, I am so grateful for my job.  It offers me the flexibility to be a Mom and not miss out on school events.  I just needed another side, I had no idea what it even meant, it was just nagging me.

Getting Started:
My husband was feeling the same way.  He was a Network Administrator at our company and he felt a little empty.  At the same time, he has his passion - music.  He is a musician at heart.  He ended up going out and finding a new job.  His replacement is now my sponsor at Arbonne!  She introduced me to this amazing company, and from the minute I tried the products, I just knew in my gut that I had to sell these products!

So that is me in a very brief nutshell!  I am starting this blog so that I can review the products that I receive, and keep everyone up to date on the business and how it is going.

I encourage anyone out there who is feeling like they need something more to check out the business.  Contact me and I can help you, just like my sponsor helped me.  I am amazed at the amount of love and support these women and men show when you are starting up and beyond.  Sure, I had to buy some products, but nothing that is going to break the bank, and besides, I get to use them all and try them.  They really want you to succeed and do amazing.  No pressure, you can work at your own pace, but there is a HUGE business behind it, and it is something you can feel good about.

Up next, a review of RE9!

Please remember - What goes ON your body is just as important as what goes IN your body!

Stay Healthy!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment