Friday, June 5, 2015

Let's wash those hands!



You may not know this, but I am a compulsive hand washer.  I am sure there are people out there that wash more than me, but I wash my hands A LOT.  This causes major problems in the winter.  My hands will crack, bleed, and skin peels off like crazy.  I am painting a lovely picture, I know!  My kids ask me why am I so "scratchy" meaning my skin is rough, and they are just pretty ugly.  I use lotion in the winter but it burns and stings.  I add O'Keefe's and it is OK but nothing really helps.  PS - I use the hottest water I can find.  My husband lovingly refers to my hands as "restaurant hands".  I am not going to stop washing my hands.  I actually LOVE to wash my hands.  In the winter if I am cold, it warms me up.  If I come in from outside and feel gross, it makes me feel better.  It is almost therapeutic for me.  Don't judge :)  Oddly, I do not like hand sanitizer.  As soon as I put it on, I want to go wash my hands.

So, my Arbonne sponsor Cindy brought in this Hand Lotion Combo for the office to use.  O.M.G!  If I weren't an Arbonne consultant already I would have totally bought some from her.  This stuff is amazing!  My hand's are soooooooooo soft!

Granted, it is Spring and it has not been put through the ultimate test of Winter at the McLoughlin house.  But my hands are so soft!  Best Part - It is Pure. Safe. Beneficial.  Meaning this soap and lotion will not send horrible chemicals into my body!  Yes!

I loved it so much that I thought it would be the perfect teacher gift!  I ordered 5.  One for my kitchen, one for my bathroom, and 3 for the teachers in my children's lives!  This is the perfect housewarming gift, hostess gift, anything!  My office is going crazy for it, everyone loves it!

I hear there is a minty version that comes out at the Holiday's!  Merry Christmas to me!!!

I will certainly review that, and I will have to do another review of this in the winter to let everyone know how my hands are holding up!

Please Remember:  What goes ON your body is just as important as what goes IN your body!

Stay Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment