Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Look into my eyes.....


Today I am going to focus on my eyes...I know there are probably bigger items that I could focus on, but I want to talk about eyeliner and mascara today.  This was the sleeper hit for me.  I have always been a mini-brush mascara user.  I have used other kinds but I really love the mini-brush.  Whenever I try to use any other brand I see that big huge wand coming at me and I instantly get it all over myself!

I bought the pink tube once, I don't even remember the name, but everyone raves about it.  I hated it!  I used it for vacation only, and finally I just tossed it.  The brush was HUGE and it was clumpy.  I realize everyone loves different things, so that was just me.

Then as I was buying my initial products to use from Arbonne I decided to throw in some mascara.  I don't know why, I didn't really want to stray from my mini-brush.  I threw in some eyeliner as well.  I had a bunch of credits where if I didn't use them I would lose them, so what the heck!

The eyeliner is almost exactly the same as the eyeliner I currently use!  SCORE!  Why change then, you ask?  Well, for starters, there is ONE MAJOR difference in the 2 eyeliners.  The new one isn't filled with chemicals!  It does not have any animal parts in it - I'm sorry, I just still cannot get over this.  I am going to make a whole post about that next!  It glides on just as smooth, if not smoother than my current eyeliner.  Sold!

Back to the eyeliner...But it's so expensive you say.  Let's take a look.  The eyeliner  I purchased is 23.00 retail.  I do not pay retail for anything - ever!  Neither should you!  More on that later too!  I get 35% off of this eyeliner.  Bringing me to 14.95.  Like I said above, I had credits to use, so I think by the time I was finished it cost me 5.00.  The eyeliner I use is from any drugstore.  I checked Target and it was 4.50, minus my 5% for having a redcard it is 4.27.  Why do I always end up paying 8.00 when I am desperate for it??  So it is a 10.00 difference.  But this little notice that I just saw on the website will make me pay the extra 10.00:
"WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm."

Wait, what??  I am finished having kids, but really?  I can still get cancer!  I see this from time to time and have always glanced over it.  Now I am suddenly aware (@_@)

Now to the mascara.  I was hesitant as I have stated before.  For starters, the brush isn't as big as I thought it was going to be - whew!  But it isn't a mini brush either.  I tried it out and LOVED it!!  First of all the smell - weird right?  It has a nice smell.  Not over-powering or perfumey, just a nice scent.  Second, it goes on so smooth!  My lashes looked very nice after.  Third, you all know what I am going to say by now...At least I hope you know...IT ISN'T FILLED WITH CHEMICALS!  Yay!

I don't wear eyeshadow, and I am not going to start now because I am an Arbonne Consultant, however, everyone I have talked to has loved it!  So give it a try!  You have 45 days to return it if you don't like it!

One more thing...Paying retail!  Never, ever pay retail for Arbonne!  If you become a preferred customer - it is 20.00 for a year! - you will receive 20% off every single order you place for an entire year!  Why would you not?  If you love the products as much as I do - Join my team!  Send me a message on how to get started and save 35% just like me!


No comments:

Post a Comment