Monday, June 1, 2015

People are starting to notice.....

I FINALLY went back to boot camp today.  Whew that felt good!  I was having a hard time getting back into the routine after being sick, then vacation.  I hit the 6 am class.  If I don't, then there is no way I am going to work out.  I look for excuses all day as to why I couldn't possibly go to the gym that night.  Lame, I know, but at least I acknowledge it!  Considering how long it has been since I went last (2 weeks maybe), I did great!  I don't know if it was because of the detox or not

Twice today people have said to me - "You look great!"  "You look thin today".  I think most of it has to do with my outfit, but I'll take it!  I'm just wearing jeans and a sweater (It's JUNE!  Where is the heat???)  Honestly though, I am feeling great!  I don't have that brain fog I usually have after eating, and my clothes do feel bigger.  That always adds some spring in my step!

Best of all though, this has caused me to make wiser choices when eating.  There have been so many times where I would have eaten some form of junk on the table, but instead I went for the veggies.  That is amazing!  All because Arbonne made me realize that chemicals are bad for you (and they are in EVERYTHING!!!), and there is a safer, cleaner way to do things.  I am by no means reformed.  I still use and eat junk...But slowly I am changing over my life and my family's lives.  Yay!

Always remember:  What you put ON your body is just as important as what you put IN your body!

Stay Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment