Monday, June 15, 2015

My First Party!

Sunday was very exciting for me!  It was my first Launch party of my business!  I am having another on Wednesday, but this was my first and it was exciting. Of course, it is the summer and getting people to come out on a Sunday afternoon is almost impossible, but 2 of my friends came and we had a spa day!  I was so wrapped up in being the host that I did not do the spa, although I wish I had.  I will one of these times, for now I just needed to pay attention and try to be as helpful as possible!

So, what happens at the party?  Well, if it is a spa party, your guests wash their face with whichever product is most fitting for their skin.  If they have sensitive skin - try the Calm, if they are interested in anti-aging - try the RE9!  Then they use the Awaken Sea Salt Scrub on their hands and arms.  Then we prepare a small tub for each guest and they can soak their feet.  This tub has a little Sea Soak Powder and Detox Rescue Wash, to relax and detoxify your feet.  Then they receive a seaweed mask and let it sit for about 10 minutes.  It is then washed off with a warm towel and some Awaken Body Mist.  Once their feet are finished they then apply some Foot Creme that exfoliates and hydrates.

Then guests finish up with the set they chose, so if RE9 is chosen they finish the next 4 steps.  Then they are free to sample any cosmetics, including lip gloss, mascara, eye shadow, CC cream, foundation, etc.  As I have said before - I LOVE the eyeliner and mascara!

So of course I forgot to take pictures while the party was going on, but I took this picture of the table towards the end.  It looked nice at the beginning of the party, but after we were all touching and moving things, it got a little unorganized.


Katie and I got into the lip gloss and tried this one:

All in all, I had a great time, and it was wonderful practice for me.  I need to work on speaking in front of people and telling them why I am doing the business.  I am a work in progress that is for sure, but I know in my heart why...I just need to work on letting that out!

Up next, a Healthy Happy Hour!  Samples of Fizz Sticks and my homemade protein bars will be there!

Special Thanks to Cindy, my sponsor, for giving up her day to help me with my launch!  I owe her everything and I can't wait to go to RVP with her!!!

If you want a spa party at your house and receive all kinds of fun free stuff let me know!  It's a great way to get introduced to the products!

Stay Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment