Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My New Finds!

So I am very excited to share some of my new Arbonne Finds with you!  I have been doing the detox for about a month now and I am still loving every minute of it!  No plans on stopping!  Tonight is my Healthy Happy Hour party and so I am all ramped up to share what I have learned so far.

#1 - I am on Day 2 of the 7 day cleanse.  I was nervous about this because let's face it, you don't want to be out in public and suddenly have to run for the hills looking for a place to "go".  It has not done that for me!  The taste is ok.  It has grown on me.  I think it tastes like watered down fig water.  It isn't bad, but I am never going to be sitting around thinking I could really go for a cleanse beverage...The real winner here is the 32oz water bottle.  I love that thing!!


#2 - Where have you been all my life?  Well, at least the last 30 days.  I missed the part about the Fiber Boost having no taste, texture, no thickeners.  I added the fiber to my Fizz stick today and guess what...It tasted EXACTLY the same!!!  Boom!!!  I didn't realize we were supposed to have 2 scoops of fiber a day.  This makes it so much easier!  I heard an ENVP say that if you have 2 scoops of fiber a day for a year you will lose 9 lbs. just by helping the body eliminate the toxins.  Sign me up!

#3 - I now have a dedicated drawer in my kitchen right under the bullet.  It has the 2 protein powders, the Fiber Boost, chia seeds, digestion + packetsFizz sticks, chews, detox tea...I am all set in the morning!  Loving it!!!! Thanks Ikea and Arbonne :)



#4 - The Shaker cup!  Today was my first day using it, and it was so much easier than the bullet!  If you are in a hurry, just throw it all in and shake it up!  Today I had this coconut water, chocolate powder, Fiber Boost, Digestion +, and ice.  Ready in a flash!  I drank it in a flash too. Yum!


So I hope you enjoyed my new round up of things I just discovered!  I'm sure there will be more but today was quite a fun day :)

Stay Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment