Thursday, February 11, 2016

Day 3 - Normalcy!

Today ended up being a typical day for me.....Thank goodness!

Breakfast: 7:30 am - Chocolate Shake

Snack: 10:15 am - handful of almonds; fizz stick

Lunch: 12:30 pm - cup of brown rice and chicken fajita (recipe from the other day)

Snack: 3:00 pm - 1 protein bar, 1 cup detox tea

Snack: I don't remember what time, but at some point I had a small handful of cashews

Dinner: 5:15 pm - Left over gf pasta with eggplant

Snack: 7:30 pm - grapes and a protein bar

This is as typical a day as I can have.  I was feeling pretty good today and I was happy to just get back to normal eating - Whew!

I am a creature of habit.  Eating the same foods every day does not bother me, it actually makes my life so much easier.  I know the meal works and I am happy with that.  I do not need to eat a different type of sandwich every day.  I think that is actually what would derail me most of the time.  Complicated recipes and having to buy a ton of things every week does not work for me.  Today was good!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment