Thursday, February 11, 2016

Day 4 - Doing good!

I had another great, normal day!

Breakfast: 7:30 am - Chocolate Shake

Snack: 10:15 am - handful of almonds; fizz stick

Lunch: 12:30 pm - leftover gf pasta with eggplant (recipe from the other day)

Snack: 3:00 pm - 1 protein bar, 1 cup coffee (oh shoot - I'm out of Tea at work!!)

Dinner: 5:15 pm - Cod, brown rice, brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes

Snack: 7:30 pm - protein bar and 1 cup of detox tea

I forgot to mention that yesterday my boss brought in a chocolate cake.  This little cake looked soooooo good! But it was oddly easy for me to turn it down.

Today - my co-worker was eating said chocolate cake and telling me how darn good it was.  Something about this program, when you fully follow it, it makes cravings go away, or maybe I should say bearable.

I will just give one more update today.  I weighed myself this morning...136!  Don't get me wrong, I know you should not weigh yourself every day.  I am only doing it to prove a point.  Weight will go up and down on a daily basis, so I want to show this,  I am expecting it to go back up, I was actually shocked that it went down 2 pounds.  I don't always remember to weigh myself, but I'll try :)

I did take my hip measurements - that is my major trouble zone.  I'm not ready to post them yet, but I have them written down and I will soon.  Promise!

Have a good night everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment