Friday, February 12, 2016

Day 5. Even better!

Hey there. Thank you for making it to day 5 with me! Today was once again an easy day for me...

Breakfast: chocolate banana shake

Snack: fizz stick and handful of almonds

Lunch: brown rice, Brussel sprouts, 2 gluten free all natural chicken strips, chohula sauce

Snack: protein bar and coffee with cream. I'm still out of tea, and now I am almost out at home. Noooooooooo!!!!!

Dinner: brown rice, mixed vegetables, chicken tikka masala (frozen SAMs version)

Snack: protein bar, detox tea

It is amazing how sugar cravings go away once you stop eating sugar. I do use the protein bars as a substitute, but they are so good, and so good for you, that I think it makes for a great snack.

Weight: 135.5! It was almost on 135 but not fully, and I didn't want to take credit quite yet :)

In case you are wondering, I have yet to exercise. I usually do, but this has been a tough week for me. I plan to get back to boot camp next week! We have been skiing every weekend, and I do walk a lot on my commute, but as far as running or gym work, it hasn't happened.

My super nice boss brought me a Valentine cupcake today. I brought it home for  all of us to share.  I can't say that I wouldn't have scarfed it down a few months ago, so I am grateful for the willpower this program gives me.

In case you are wondering, I do not have a weight goal, but more of a measurement goal.  I think I will achieve it with 5 more pounds, since I tend to lose weight in the stubborn areas on this plan.  Yay!

Have a good night and weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment